Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fit Bit (Helping)

Fit Bit (Helping)
Yesterday morning I was out walking and I happened to see a beautiful woman taking out her trash.  I said to her, “You sure are a beautiful woman”, She said something and motioned for me to talk with her.  It turns out that her husband is suffering with pancreatic cancer.  I had a chance to cry with her, pray with her and smile with her.  We talked about trusting God and having faith.  I felt it was the reason I was in the moment I was in.  It was truly the best part of my day.  I have found the best way I can be a blessing to others is to remind them Jesus loves them.  The song we both thought of as we were standing on the roadside was, “He’s got the whole world in His hands.”  I was able to help my new friend by helping her turn her thoughts to hope in Christ.  Often when our friends are troubled we commiserate with them.  Today be inspired to remind someone how much Jesus loves him or her.  Be a true helper, it is good for your soul.  It will keep you fit.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment