Friday, August 26, 2016

Fit Bit (Dealing with sadness)

Fit Bit (Dealing with sadness)
Most days I wake up and am excited for my day.  Today, I woke up that way, but for some reason I was over taken with sadness.  I started thinking of the things that are not the way I want them.  Tears welled up in my eyes and I wanted a good cry.  Then I started thinking of my many friends and acquaintances that are dealing with so many difficult things too.  The truth is many of us have sadness.  I started praying for my friends.  I opened my Bible and this verse stuck out: 

John 16:21  “A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow., because her hour has come;  but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for the joy that a man is born into the world.”

I have given birth and the pain of labor was intense, but the joy did come.  Sometimes that is life, intense pain.  The only way I can enjoy what I have and go forward in my day is to simply trust that even in my “worse case scenario” God is there.  Many things are beyond my understanding.  Nothing is beyond God’s.

If you are dealing with sadness and are tempted to “have a good cry”, go ahead have one.  Then, get back up and realize that even in your worse case scenario God is working.  There is nothing beyond His reach.

Be fit, be blessed and trust God in all things,

Kimberly

PS Trusting God in all things is truly the only way I can stay FIT.














No comments:

Post a Comment