Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fit Bit ( Summer Wellness all Year Long)

Fit Bit (Sumer wellness all year long)
Summer is truly one of my favorite times of year.  It is wonderful to have warm weather, sunshine and long days.  This time of year produces in me, an energy that is wonderful.  How can I keep this energy all year long?

John 10:10  (NIV)
10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”

My energy is coming from enjoying the many blessings God has given me.  I am enjoying the beautiful sunsets, luscious green grass, the ability to play in the lake and enjoy my wonderful friends and family.  There is an old saying, “The best things in life are FREE.”  I am truly well when I am actively enjoying these things.  In the summer it’s easier to stay outside and enjoy God’s creations.  Outside time, certainly helps my energy level.

Enjoying life is a choice for me.  I chose to trust God and rest in the beauty He provides.  I often tell my friends, “This is my favorite thing!  Well, one of my favorite things.”  Truly I have so many favorite things I cannot possibly list one favorite.”  When I am riding my bike with friends, it is my favorite thing, when I am cutting up the glass, water skiing it is my favorite thing, when I am cross-country skiing with my dogs an other BIG favorite.  Having dinner with my boys, helping my mom, and doing well at work, having coffee with a friend all amazing things.  To be well all year long, I chose to see my favorite things in everything.   I know that in all things the beauty and wonder of God is ever present.  Not everything in my life is pleasant.  Yet, in all things I know God is at work and that keeps me seeing my favorite things.

Can you rest in His presence and enjoy your life today?   Can find something in your life today that is one of your favorite things? 

John 16:33 (NIV)
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly








No comments:

Post a Comment