Saturday, February 13, 2021

All is one... be love

 Galatians 3:26 " You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.  29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abrahams seed and heirs according to the promise."   All is one, there are many parts of a body eyes, hands, feet....each part is a valuable part of the whole even our broken parts  are a valuable part of the whole.  My broken arm is a fun example. The rest of my body is getting better as it nurtures my broken arm.  My one arm skiing, is most likely making me a better Skiier.  All is one.  We are one family in Jesus.   I hope these verses help you live in loving others as they are your brother and sister, your fellow heir, part of your whole....😇🙏🌸♥️🦅 perfect love casts out fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment