Monday, February 15, 2021

Lent is coming? Let’s get our hearts right

Psalm 37:3-4 "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pastures. 4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."   Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of our hearts ......   so ?  I ask myself if I don't have my longed for desires is it because I'm not truly delighting myself in the Lord? Or perhaps my desires are not part of the good God has for me?  Lent starts Wednesday, I like to use this season to deepen my faith walk.   My goal is to truly delight myself in Him.   It's easy to say ... but in my flesh not sure how well I really do it.   Have a great day and be inspired to " Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness"( Matthew 6:33) today and always πŸ˜‡♥️πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment