Sunday, February 7, 2021

Call me out ...please😇

 Today I'm watching my son and his girlfriends pride and joys their three big dogs.  One is a puppy(five months) Ivy is the instigator of "run off and do what I want" I can control the others if I keep Ivy in check .   I'm horrible on tough love but in this extreme cold I know it's necessary to limit their " Run where and how long I want"  mode  When we love someone we help them, we point out things that can hurt them.   We do this for our children and for those we love if we truly love them.  I find it very hard to bring up tough subjects , but it's important to do this.   I'm very grateful for my friends that are willing to " call me out"  it helps me.  Proverbs 13:24" He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him."   Proverbs 1:7 " The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline."   Today may you be open to loving discipline😇🙏♥️🌸🦅. It's healthy to look at all sides of life from others points of view.  “ do everything in love”

No comments:

Post a Comment