Monday, February 8, 2021

One day at a time Sweet Jesus

Today's Bible gateway verse is Mathew 6:11 " Give us today, our daily bread."   So simple so profound.    Just today, one day at a time.  Mathew 6:34" Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  Not an uplifting verse but still a command to stay in our present moment.   One of my friends said she was taught to describe a pineapple 🍍 when she was worried.  It is a technique to bring her back to her present moment.   When I first quit drinking I used the phrase; "one moment at a time",  one day at a time,  seemed to long.   Just one good move toward God, at a time😇.  I also said to myself, " I can make it tell I go to bed tonight" ....sometimes I went to bed early. Jesus said, " in this world you shall have trouble, but fear not!  I have overcome the world."    I hope these verses help you remember to enjoy your present moment .... keep looking up😇🌸🌸♥️🙏🦅. Gods got you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment