Monday, March 13, 2023

Let’s feast!!

Proverbs 3:25 Have no fear is sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.  27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act.  28 "Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow."  when  you now have it with you."    When I get fearful of things I can get selfish.  A " self preservation mode".  When my check book is low, I might not write as big as an offering as I have in my heart to give, or if my time is slight, I might not take the time for a friend.   When I'm in a state of fear I am not in a state of generosity.   We each have lack every day of our lives, we also have abundance everyday too. Are you acting and giving out of your abundance or lack?   Are you using your lack or fear as an excuse to behave in a manner you know is not right?    Take courage!! Fear not!!! You are a child of God and He is meeting your every need.  Go ahead and meet the needs of those around you.    Jesus said, "it's my food to do the will of my Father. ".  ( Kimberly paraphrased) let’s go feast!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ™♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment