Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wisdom vs. Insanity

Matthew 11:18 "For John came neither eating nor drinking and they say, "He has a demon." 39 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, "Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners." But wisdom is proved  right by her actions."     These are the word of Jesus.   WISDOM IS PROVED RIGHT BY HER ACTIONS!!! This really caught my attention today.    In recovery we have a saying, “insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different result.”  This would be the opposite of wisdom.    I easily fall into well worn, destructive patterns of thinking hoping for a different result.  I don’t do the work to change my thought processes and my actions.   Instead I take comfort in my discomfort.  We can all get really used to our ruts.   Today, let our actions show we have gained wisdom!!!😇🙏♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment