Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fit Bit (peanut butter)


Fit Bit with Kimberly (peanut butter)
I have lost about 35 pounds.  I am starting to gain a little.   When I was bigger I used to not be able to stop when I started on the sweets.  Now I just stay away from them.  Instead I eat peanut butter.  I go through about a tub week. I figure this is probably better then sweets, am I right?

Great Job on staying away from the sweets!  I am confident that this is a big reason you have been able to maintain most of your weight loss.  Many peanut butters have added high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated fats.  These two ingredients are like poison to our bodies according to the American College of Sports Medicine.  Lean proteins are a good source of nutrition.  Protiens help us build muscle.  Peanut butter is a source of protein but there are better sources.  If you really want to stay with peanut butter chose a brand that is natural and does not have much for additives.

When you need to reach for something sweet, first check in with God, take time to be quiet and ask Him for the strength to treat your body as His temple.

John 14:14  “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment