Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fit Bit (surgery/mouth/thoughts)


Fit Bit with Kimberly (mouth/ thoughts/surgery)
Question:  I want to lose weight but I just can’t.  I am so tired and my energy is to low.  I have tried many programs and they all fail.  I am going through my Doctors office now and I am considering surgery.  What do you think?

ANNswer:  First of all, I have had many clients that have had surgery and I am not convinced it is the answer.  Many of these clients have initially lost large amounts of weight and then gained it back and now have a bigger problem then when they started.

    Your words are powerful!  Yours thoughts precede your words and they are powerful!  I hear you say, I can’t, I don’t, I fail try-speaking success.  Say I can, I will, I am strong through Jesus.  The most important thing is you love God and love yourself regardless of your weight.  Start by getting into God’s word daily, speaking His truth and believing in your heart you are a beautiful child of God and you can do all things through Christ who strengthen you!  Don’t let negative thoughts or words come into or out of your head!

Colossians 3:8 “ But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

http://faithcenteredfitness.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment