Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fit Bit (relationships)


Fit Bit with Kimberly (relationships)
Many of us can be thrown off track when our relationships get frazzled.  If we are feuding with a co-worker, spouse or our child we can feel like giving up. On our priority list, treating our bodies as His temple goes down when we are stressed in our relationships.  Many things in our relationships are out of our control.  People struggle and do not behave in the manner we want them to.  People can offend us and intentionally hurt us.  How we respond affects our personal peace.  When we lose our personal peace, we are more likely to self-destruct and ignore taking care of the gifts God has given us.

I maintain my personal peace by trusting God in all things.  I practice faith not fear in each moment of everyday.  This takes practice and feeding on His word.  When someone offends me, or the situation looks bleak I pray, react in love and trust God to handle it.  He always comes through!  I try to love others as Christ loves me.

Love   Accept   Forgive   Forget    

Today, try my LAFF philosophy and see if it doesn’t help you stay on track.

Mathew 22:37-40  Jesus said unto him, “THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THEY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.  This is the firs and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment