Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fit Bit with Kimberly Stay on track


Fit Bit with Kimberly (Stay on track)

MINI- GOALS

   Many of us participated in the Lent Wellness Challenge.  We shared a common goal to be holy, healthy and happy throughout lent to honor our Risen Lord.  Honoring God is powerful motivation! 

   Summer is around the corner.  Many of us want to drop a few pounds or get back into better shape so we can do what we enjoy this summer.  Pick a MINI-GOAL.  Pick a behavioral change that will improve your life and be pleasing to God.  Chose something you can and will do.  Keep it simple.  (i.e.… drink 64 oz. of water a day or smile at people before you start talking to them.)  Commit to attempting this behavior change, daily for 21 days.  It takes 21-28 days to establish new habits.  You will be more ready for summer and all the fun that comes with it.

Most of us do not adhere to lifestyle changes perfectly.  Old habits are hard to break.  Be committed to your new behavior regardless of how many times you mess up.  Be determined and ask God for strength.  Eventually your new lifestyle change will be an old habit.

Phillippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthenith me.” KJV

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

P.S.   God shows us he loves us intimately all the time, I wanted this Bible verse reference for you this morning.  I opened my Bible and looked down and I was looking at the exact verse “I can do all things through Christ who strengthenith me.”  God is amazing!  He intimately provides all our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment