Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Fun (rest-faith-fun)


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness (fun)
Question:  How do you do it?  How do you stay at peace and rest?

ANNswer:
    I trust God in all things.  Every time something happens that is stealing my joy.  I stop and intentionally trust GOD!!  I often quote Romans 8:28 “ “all things work out for good to those whom love God.”  Then I simply trust, practicing faith.  When doubt creeps in, I ask God to help me with my unbelief.  Mark 9:24 “And straight way the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe: help me with my unbelief.”  In order for me to rest and enjoy my day, I first get my heart right.  This comes from God.  Joy is present when I intentionally trust Him.

Philippians 1:4  “Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy.”

I hope these verses help you with your foundation for fun!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment