How are you doing honoring God? Are you honoring Him in your bodies? Are you honoring Him in you life? It is so easy to get caught up in the world and forget to seek first the kingdom of God. (Mathew 6:33)
What keeps us healthy and well?
1. Honor God, accept His love, love Him back, read His word and pray.
2. Sleep well. Keep you body in balance with solid peaceful sleep.
3. Rest in stress; we all have stress, we all have the promises of God. REST
4. Recreate, Jesus came that we may have and enjoy our lives.
5. Exercise; endurance, strength and flexibility are all important.
6. Nutrition; drink water, eat fresh fruits,
This week we are concentrating on eating fresh fruit daily. Each day we should consume 2-3 fresh fruits.
Is this already part of your routine? If so, GREAT! Work on where you are lacking. If not this week figure out how to add fruits in daily. Please share your ideas.
I start my day off with 2-3 servings of fruit. It is what I eat for breakfast combined with yogurt and a whole grain. A serving size of fruit is about the size of a tennis ball, or even simpler; a natural serving size is what Gods gives us, a banana, an apple or an orange. Keep it simple, simple is easier to incorporate into a lifestyle change.
LENT; If you have decided to fast something for Lent, it will be easier to stay in your fast if you concentrate on what to do, rather then what not to do. Honor God in your life and enjoy doing what you are called to do.
Daniel 1:12&15 “ Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat and water to drink…15 and at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king’s meat.
Be fit and be blessed,