Good Monday Morning!
Did you have a wonderful weekend? The weather here in Wisconsin was BEAUTIFUL!
How is this jump start going for you? Are you more committed today, to your health and wellness, then you were six weeks ago? Remember we are going for a lifestyle makeover. This is not an easy task. It is doable. All things are possible through Christ who strengthens us. The most important part of this makeover is our daily focus on God. (Mathew 6:33) When we trust God, accepting His love and forgiveness daily ,we become healthy and well. So if this gets to be too much, remember and practice one thing; LOVE GOD. You will feel better. Let’s review, evaluate how you are doing.
1. Love God and spend time with Him daily.
2. Sleep sweet; get 8-10 hours of sleep daily.
3. Trust God, rest in your stress, and cast your cares upon Him.
4. Enjoy your life; recreation is important and so is enjoying the mundane.
5. Exercise daily; endurance, strength and flexibility training are all essential.
6. Nutrition; keep your body hydrated! Today, this week remember to drink plenty of water
Many people mistake thirst for hunger and over eat. If we do not stay well hydrated our minds do not function properly. Dehydration can make us feel achy. The average person needs 64 oz. of water a day. (Some people with medical conditions can not drink this much) How do you get your 64 oz. in? I gulp down 20 oz. three times a day and drink water with my meals. A gulp is about an oz.
Life style changes are made possible by deciding to change. Have you let your mind be transformed yet? Have you started to embrace health and wellness? Are you treating your body as His temple?
Romans 12:2 “ And be not conformed to this world; but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect will of God.”
Be fit and be blessed,