1. Do you seek God first? Do you spend time with Him daily? (Mathew 6:33)
2. Have you established a healthful sleep routine? (Proverbs 3:24)
3. Are you practicing faith or fear in you daily struggles?
(1 Peter 5:7)=rest in stress.
4. Do you enjoy your life? Do you have a little fun every day? (John 10:10)
5. Have you committed your body to an exercise routine?
Endurance, strength and now flexibility training.
This week we are focusing on stretching, flexibility training. Just as in endurance and strength training we have to go beyond our current limits and thrive. Stretching, is maintaining a full range of motion around all of our joints. If we don’t reach above our heads once in a while pretty soon we can get things off the top shelves. Today get started on a stretching routine. Most of my clients will skip stretching, because they feel they don’t have time for it. It is a key element in fitness and we all need too stretch at least one to three times a week. We can safely stretch everyday. My Grace class is a good stretch.
How are you going to motivate yourself to stretch this week and what are you going to do?
Romans 12:1 “ I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God that ye present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”
This week stretch and be willing to be stretched!
Be fit and be blessed,