Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A cheerful heart is good medicine

Proverbs 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."  See what's right and intentionally chose Joy.      Wow!   There are many things in this life that are simply painful.   Yet amongst the pain is also tender moments of joy, little miracles and times of comfort that help me say,"Thank you God" .   Jesus said, " in this world you will have trouble, but fear not I have overcome the world."  I'm thinking of the song" I never promised you a rose garden".   Be encouraged to look up, so you can keep your chin up no matter what.   The only way I know to even try to have a cheeerful heart is to let the Joy of the Lord fill my heart even in the pain. I hope today you can look at what's right and chose Joy.   πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ¦…❤️.  Gods got it all of everything in His capable hands, He is working all things out for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment