Thursday, June 24, 2021

Instantly….?

I was reading Dr David Jeremiah's devotional today.    He said, "Be instant in prayer, God is instant in answering our prayers, but we might not see His answer instantly.    I like this reminder. That just because I don't see an immediate answer to my prayers that doesn't mean God hasn't answered them.   Seemingly unanswered prayers have been a big struggle for me which brings me back to TRUST.     Gods timing is not our timing He answers us in an instant but it might take our lifetime to see His answer.  The only way I can stay well and “keep the faith” is by trusting in Gods ways and His time.    Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." In King James Version it says ” instant in prayer “😇❤️🦅🙏🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment