Saturday, June 19, 2021

Equipped

Hebrews 13:21 " equip you with everything good for doing His will, and may He work in us what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory for ever and ever Amen. ".   Ephesians 2:10 " For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."   One of my friends mentioned Anxiety this morning.  We are to be " anxious for nothing" trusting God all the way.   One thing that helps me get out of my head and look up is by trusting that God has good things for me to do, even in the middle of my current trouble.   When I actively help others it helps me see, my troubles are just tools to help me be a better help.    I hope you like this perspective today too.    πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment