Wednesday, June 9, 2021

TRUST and SHINE!

"SHINE!"   Let His light Shine through you. Today and always no matter what!!    I have often said my favorite word is TRUST.  My second favorite word is SHINE.  We've all heard the expression "rise and shine" I like “Trust and Shine” better.    Today I was thinking of my time as a young mom.   My twins didn't sleep through the night tell they were five.   My Aunt Bonnie told me to embrace those moments in the middle of the night   Because soon you won't be able to rock your babies, they'll be to big.    That's life. We can complain about what is happening or we can embrace our moments.  Paul said that he asked God to remove the thorn from his side but God did not.   He said it was to keep him from becoming conceited.   ( 2 Corinthians 12:7).  We can not possibly understand this life, yet we can seize the day if we TRUST and SHINE!! Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in Heaven ."  😇❤️🌸🦅🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment