Thursday, June 3, 2021

He must become greater!

 John 3:21"But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."   ....John 3:27 John replied,"A man can receive only what is given him from Heaven."  ......John 3:30" He must become greater; I must become less."   If what we do and who we are is based on walking in His light and doing His will ....it just works!   Unless God is in it, I can try really really hard, but it won't work.     I was reading Psalm 47 the other day and it talked about sorcery, that's kinda like what I do when I'm trying to make things happen on my own accord.   Today, as I read John Chapter 3 it reminds me everything I have is from God. When I use my time and talents in a Jesus centered manor, my life takes on a higher level of " worth it ".   I hope this helps you today too remember, all we have is His.... He must become greater we become lesser.    Ask yourself can people see Christ in me?    Let the light of Jesus SHINE bright in you today!😇🌸🙏❤️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment