Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fit Bit Motivation


Fit Bit with Kimberly Motivation
Keep on Keeping on!  That is easier said then done in some things.  The only way I can keep on is by continually reminding myself that God is in control.  His way is better then mine and He is the rewarded of those who diligently seek Him.  It is easy for me to get frustrated with myself and what I am doing but when I let go and trust God I am able to find the internal strength to forgive myself, let go and keep on keeping on in a direction I feel is pleasing to God.  How do I know what is pleasing to God?  I keep reading the Bible.

What I find in His word is others have been struggling with what I struggle with since the beginning of time. 

The other day I was frustrated with things going on.  My brother’s dog had broken the leach and was running all over the neighborhood and not responding to his name.  I had an appointment I wanted to be at and it appeared I would not make it.  My good friend was not answering his phone and I was worried about his health.  I felt out of control.  I feared the worst.  I prayed, “Father, no matter how bad things are I will still worship you.  I trust your ways are better then mine.”  Immediately the dog walked up to me and couple minutes later my friend called me.  God once again showed me that He is always there for me 24/7. 

Psalm 90:14 “O Satisfy us early with Your mercy, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days!”


What is your story?  We all have these instances.  God loves each of us intimately! Keep on keeping on by remembering this.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment