Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Be the example of unconditional love

Psalm 112:4-7. 4 Even in the darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. 5 Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice. 6 Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever.  7 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast trusting in the Lord."    As I was reading Psalm 112 the sunrise started shinning on my face.    Such a fresh beautiful start to my morning!! I couldn’t ignore these verses after that experience.   They remind me of my Great Grandma Holt.   She was a rock in my life as a young, troubled junior high girl.   She made sure I went through confirmation class.   Studying the word of God during that difficult time is when I first really knew Jesus loved me personally.   It was a life changer!  The love of Jesus was shown to me in the beautiful lady.  The Bible and studying the word, lead me to Jesus.  This God fearing, Jesus loving woman had the patience and kindness in humane form to help me understand love can be unconditional.   Today, I aim to be the woman that helps others know the love of Jesus is possible.   I hope this help you aim for that too.😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment