Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Do not Grieve!! Let His Joy be your strength

 Nehemiah 8:10 "Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks and send some to those who have  nothing prepared.  This day is sacred to Our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."   Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength!!    Sometimes i get mad at people and have a hard time practicing forgiveness.    We are commanded “not  to take offense in the first place”,  we are to forgive.  Forgive not only once, but over and over again.  This can be so against our humane nature.   My humane nature wants to hold a grudge and be justified in my anger  my Spirit man says "Love Them!"   When I am walking in  unforgiveness my souls aches and I am grieved.  Do not grieve!!! The Joy of the Lord is Our Strength!!    No matter how personal the offense seems to be it is best to not take offense.   Hurting people hurt others.  Most of the time if I look at what wrongs people are committing including my own  it's out of a broken Spirit trying to find comfort in a moment and not having the patience to "Wait upon The Lord.” We all face many, many  trials in this life.   Let’s get through them without malice or grief by keeping the Joy of the Lord as our strength!!! 🥳🙏❤️No Matter What!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment