Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Only if it’s in the Lords plan

Lamentations 3:37 " Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?  38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come? 39 Why should any living man complain when punished for his sins?”   …….55 “I called your name, O Lord, from the depths of my pit.  56 You heard my plea: Do not close your ears to my cry for relief.”  57 You came near when I called you, and you said, “Do not fear.”

Yesterday I spoke of my pride; thinking other people should do things the way I do them.    My pride is also very evident when I think God should do things the way I think He should do them. I am humbled by these verses remembering that even if I am not a fan of what is happening, I can TRUST God has His hand upon it all and as I call out to Him, He hears!    Are you walking in pride or humility?   Don’t worry, there is a method to what appears to be the madness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment