Monday, February 12, 2024

What comes out when you get squeezed?

Matthew 12:34 "You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks." 35 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings forth evil things out of the evil stored up in him."     When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out.   🍊when we get squeezed what ever is in us comes out.   Our emotions are largely determined on how we let ourselves think.  It’s best not to take offense in the first place.   Proverbs 23:7 “As a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be” KJV.   We can’t control random thoughts that enter our head.  We can control how we process them. I have to be in constant, self talk. So I can live a holy, healthy, happy life.  I have to keep reminding myself to see everything through the eyes of Faith,  Hope and the Love in Jesus Christ.     When I do  Faith, Hope and Love comes out even in the midst of my most difficult times.   πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️.  This is one of my favorite things about the powerful gift of Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment