Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Be filled this Valentine’s Day.

Proverbs 14:30 "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."   Today is celebrated as Valentine’s Day.  This is a day that really promotes having that “Special Someone”.     I have been single most of my life.  When I celebrate Valentine’s Day I choose to be thankful for what I have not what I don’t have.  I have the love of Jesus that will never leave me not forsake me.   I have friends that I can send a note to to let them know I am thinking of them.   I have family, sisters brothers, children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, aunts and cousins……. Today as I look at everything I have it far out weighs having someone that will send me flowers.   Today the “ world “ may tell me my life is missing someone.   That is a lie.   God is with each of us supplying all our needs in His perfect timing.  Even those I’m missing that are in Heaven today, He has them safe in  perfect love.   Happy Valentine’s Day!!   Today is the day the Lord has made let’s rejoice and be glad in it!!!  Let’s be thankful for what we have.    Our greatest gift is the powerful gift of Jesus!!!  Let us nurture all the gifts He has given us today!!   Let us simply be thankful for what is!!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment