Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Be Holy…. It’s possible!!

Hebrews 10:10 "And by that will, we have been made Holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.” We have been made Holy!!!! We are Holy, not because of what we do, but because of what He did!!     Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."   I can get pretty down on myself because of things I have done or things I have left undone.  Some of my friends accuse me of being way too hard on myself.    But I see the depravity in my own heart.  I know the thoughts I think, I’m too ashamed to share.    I can't be Holy on my own.    Jesus makes us Holy!!!  He makes us Holy even when we “just can’t get it”.   I spent 29 years addicted to alcohol.  Even then, He could have made me Holy, but then alcohol was my God not Him.   Be encouraged to Be in Jesus today.   Let Him be the one you seek with all your heart.  Accept the forgiveness He died to give you and the Holiness He lives to grace you with!!   Be Holy as I am Holy….are the words  of Jesus!   His work not ours, believe this, keep the faith and Your actions will naturally  follow suit!!   Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace!! We are His Holiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment