Thursday, February 29, 2024

No matter what

Nehemiah 9:6 "You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heavenly worship you."   Reading this verse I am remembering how GRAND our Heavenly Father is.  He is also amazingly intimate.  He knows each of our words before we even form them.   He is so GRAND!!   I am in the middle of a remodel project.   I am  getting a bit overwhelmed by the can of worms I opened.   I am feeling the money crunch as everything is adding up past my budget.  I am tempted to be anxious.   Our Lord is GRAND.   He didn't bring me this far to drop me now.    Chapter nine of Nehemiah talks of the many ways the Israelites turned away from God and how when they turned back He showed compassion on them.   Even if I am way over my head here..... God is GRAND.   He did not bring me this far to drop me now.    A remodel project is not personal.  Many of us are going through things much more emotionally challenging than this.    Our God is GRANDER and more intimate than we can think.   He will never leave us not forsake us.   He will not drop us now, NO MATTER WHAT!!!    Trust!!!   I feel a bit embarrassed to bring up a silly remodel project.  But my anxiety about it is real and woke me up last night.   If something is causing you anxiety no matter what it is.   It's not to small of a problem for God.   He wants you to call upon Him!!  He is ever present, ever listening, ever loving!!!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment