Monday, February 19, 2024

Judgy?

Isaiah 26:3"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, is the Rock eternal."…12 “Lord, you established peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.”     Trusting God is sovereign give me peace.   I often struggle with pride.   God has given me many talents.  Sometimes I think it’s me who has accomplished this or that.    Yes of course, I physically did whatever.   It is FIRST GOD that gives me the ability.  Today I’m thinking of where I would be if God didn’t give me the ability to get and stay sober.   I’d likely be in a complete mess if alive at all.   Even with this heart knowledge I can get prideful.  I can think of myself more highly than others. I can be “judgy” in my heart.   My humane nature says “Why doesn’t that person do what I’m doing?  My way is good”.  Everything I have comes from God.  Everything I will ever have will come from God.   When I TRUST in His amazing provision I can feel His Peace.    Today.  I will simply try to stay thankful.  If I’m tempted to think others should be doing what I do…. I will simply Trust that God is working His Way in them too!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment