Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fit Bit ( fake it till you make it)


Fit Bit (Fake it tell you make it)
Sometimes life just doesn’t go the way we want it to.  What do you do when chaos happens?  Can you keep it together in the worst of times?

Many times we are faced with horrible things, loved ones are tragically taken from us, our health takes a bad turn, our finances drop out, etc.…  Many times we are faced with these types of things.  Do you keep it together or do you over eat, under exercise, stop taking care of yourself, and get snappy?  I have found, when I put on my faith it gives me the courage to at least fake it until I make it.

   A pastor friend of mine introduced me to this idea years ago.  He said often married couples seek counseling from him, saying, “We just don’t love each other anymore.”  He said, his advise was “fake it tell you make it.” 

When I am under stress, I don’t feel like putting on my nice clothes, doing my hair or the other basics of the day.  When I do it anyway…. fake it until I make it.   I feel better.

Try it. 
1.     Trust God/Pray
2.      Decide to do what is right regardless of how you feel.

1 Timothy 6:11  “But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.”

Ephesians 6:14  “Stand therefore, having your lions girt about the truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment