Monday, April 16, 2012

Helthy and Well (mind 3)


Healthy and Well (mind 3)
Haunted by yesterday…our regrets, guilt and shame are paralyzing.  Stop dwelling on things that have past.  Five minutes ago is just as over as five years ago, let it go, give it to God and don’t take it back.

I used to be tormented by what I wish I would have done, or wish I didn’t say or do.  Since I have truly learned to accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give me (all of us) I can take those moments of regret and let them go immediately, before they start to ruin my present day.

We all have moments of regret, we will all continue to mess up throughout our entire lives here on earth.  That is what it is like to be humane.  God knows all the horrible things we will ever think, say and do or did…. still He loves us so much He sent Jesus to die for us.  When you are tempted to perseverate on the past…let it go and set your mind on Him, accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give you.

Philippians 3:13  “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.”
Philippians 3:14  “I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”

Be fit and be blessed and be careful with your thinking,


Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment