Sunday, January 26, 2014

Bible study Jan 26


Jan 26

Old Testament Job 1:1-3:26
Job was stricken and lost his vast fortune, his children and his health.  He cursed the day he was born.  Through all his distress he remained faithful to our Lord.
Life Lesson; God loves us in times of prosperity and times of pain.it is right to worship and be faithful to Him regardless of our circumstances.
New Testament Mathew 18:10-35
19  “Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven.  20 For when two of three come together in my name, there am I with them.”
Life lesson; What ever your troubles, joy or desires go to our Lord in Prayer, and Pray in agreement.  Side note; When my son Chan had a horrible car accident going 100 miles an hour, I could feel the tremendous pour of God working through the agreement of many praying.  Thank you Father for this marvelous gift of prayer in agreement.

Psalm 16:1-11
2  “I said to the LORD, “You are my Lord, apart from you I have no good thing.”



No comments:

Post a Comment