Friday, January 5, 2024

Be radiant!!

Psalm 34:5 "Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."   One of my best friends used to say, “When you have Jesus in your heart it shows on your face.” She was always so radiant!!  She was one of my dearest Christian friends, she didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear, she told me the truth no matter how difficult the truth was for her to say to me.   Iron sharpens iron and true friends tell you the truth with love.   I find it’s easiest to speak the truth to my friends when I can quote a Bible verse that fits the situation.    My opinion is simply that, my opinion, the Word of God, now that speaks truth.   It’s sharper than a two edged sword, and profitable in all things.   Be inspired today, let His word live in your heart, it’ll come out of your mouth and will radiate your face!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment