Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Never Alone!

Matthew 28:20 "And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age."    I take such comfort in, “surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”   These are the words of Jesus.   Sometimes, I really wish I had a life mate.  I don’t because I have already made a mess of two marriages.  Those were both over twenty years ago and I’m confident if God gave me a husband now I would be much more careful with that relationship.   But at this point that’s not Gods plan for me.  There are many of us single people out there.    For my best health I have to focus on my completeness in Jesus Christ.  I can do this when I remember He is with me always, even to the very end of the age!    I need never to feel alone, because truly I am never alone.   Complete health is being complete and content in our lives.    If I focus on what I don’t have I am not living in the fullness of God.   Honestly when I was married and didn’t have a true connection with my husband or Jesus that is when I suffered with loneliness.    I praise God I don’t have to be lonely when I am seemingly alone!!! Thank you Jesus!! You are with me always!!!!😇🙏❤️   Be inspired to live in the fullness of God!! I was lonely in my marriage because when my husband wasn’t meeting my needs I didn’t let Jesus meet my needs.    A humane can never meet the needs of our souls. Whether you are single or married be full in Jesus first.   He is with you ALWAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment