Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Go and do!

James 4:14. " Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.  What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.  15 Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that.  16 As it is, you boast and brag.  All such boasting is evil. 17 Anyone then who knows to do good he ought to do and doesn't do it sins." This New Year I am going to try really hard to fight,”I don’t feel like it”.   It is always easier to do nothing than to do something.   I often do t “feel like” driving to things.   Yesterday I made an effort to be where I knew I wanted to be and my soul was deeply rewarded.    Putting in the effort, is worth it.   When I don’t go the extra mile, my world gets really small and I am not shinning for Jesus.   I enjoy sitting quietly, reading and praying.  The fruits of my relationship with God are used well when I go and do.  I hope this helps you remember to go and do.    When you do, it can be such an uplift!!   It’s also so wonderful to let beautiful people shine on you.   ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™❤️. Happy New Year.   Go make the effort!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment