Monday, January 22, 2024

Hope in the Lord

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart! I have overcome the world."   John 10:27 " My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.  28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.  29 My Father, who has given them to me is greater than all.  No one can snatch them out of my Fathers hand.  30 I and the Father are one.    John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.”      My Dad passed on Thursday.   I really feel a hole in my heart.  I loved it when he said,"Hey Kid!"  He had a really cool Spirit in him.  He was 19 when I was born.   He barely knew life without being a dad. He passed with my sister and his loving Wife of 45 years by his side.  His entire family was there for him in his final hours.  Pretty beautiful, peaceful passing. I'm so very thankful he was my dad. I was able to tell him so. My last memory bog my dad was him saying, “I love you, gave him a kiss good bye and he smiled at me and waved.   I didn’t realize at the time it was a good bye on this earth.    I had thought he could would recover.   In Heaven he is fully recovered. Thanks so much for all your prayers.   🙏❤️.   2 Corinthians 5:17 "If anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come, the old is gone, the new is here!    Another verse that gives me comfort.    When we get to heaven.    We take off these Human bodies and put on our new glorified bodies, where there are no more tears, fears, fralities or sickness.   We will have pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment