Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Seek and Trust

 Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself   Each day has enough trouble of its own."   I love these two verses.    33 reminds me to truly seek Gods will in my life.  34 tells me trust Him and don’t worry.  My step mom says, “I don’t worry unless the doctors say worry.”  I love it when she says that, it reminds me to stay in my moment.  My dad has been in the hospital for  a couple weeks and it’s a long haul.  Yet they both keep preserving.  Thanks so much for your prayers.   Don’t worry, TRUST God!!!   His grace and mercy are limitless.   He loves each of us and those we love more than we do.    We cannot understand God.  He is beyond our humane comprehension.   We can TRUST Him.  Seek Him with our whole hearts and know He has everything in His very capable hands!!😇🙏❤️Seek and Trust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment