Monday, January 8, 2024

Everything we go through gets us to

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."   Everyone has trials in this life.   We each have something that distracts us from trusting God completely.   Some of us have health issues, family matters, financial problems and a multitude of sins that are difficult to to resist.    What ever you are going through, even a horrible health diagnosis; remember “ Philippians 4:13 “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” .   This life may give us one challenge after an other but everything we go through gets us to where we are going.  “Heaven is just beyond the clouds.” (A quote from one of my dearest friends.). Be strong today and look forward!    I like the saying,”Keep looking up, to keep your chin up!”  Even if we get 100 years here, it’s small compared to eternity!! 😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment