Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Rest for our soul

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.   29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

You will find rest for your soul!!!   I often have to take a deep breath and remember, His yoke is easy and His burden is light!    When I remember everything is Gods’  and He is in control.  I can exhale and simply; TRUST Him!!   Sometimes things seem unbearable, those times become bearable when I remember I am not bearing them alone!   I am a child of the Most High God, and the Most High God is for me!! He will not drop me now or ever!!!!   Take His yoke upon you, let your burden be light!! He loves you more than you can imagine!! He loves the ones you love even more than you do!!!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment