Monday, July 18, 2011

The Daniel Challenge day seven


The Daniel Challenge Day seven
Daniel had a dream.  I had a difficult time understanding this chapter.  At the end of this chapter it is clear to me, a nation that is a follower of God will reign.  I think of our nation and how we were founded on Christian roots.  I hope our nation turns back to God.  I think we can all benefit by us praying for our country.

Fruits and Veggies; I have been falling into the “I can eat chips and junk” mentality.  I am still trying to consume two to three fruits and five to seven servings of veggies and drink water.  I am being good at water because I did not buy anything else to drink.  Today I will only buy the good food; hopefully this will make it easier for me.

How are you all doing?  I haven’t heard much from you.  Remember you can simply hit “respond to all”.

Daniel 7:27 “And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the most High.  Whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.”

Be fit and be blessed,


Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Except for yesterday, I've been getting in my veggies and water. I've been a little short in the fruit area. I'm headed to the store now to buy groceries. Fruit it on the list.

    This challenge has helped me a lot. I was faltering in doing the right things. It seems like it is and will always be a battle to do right. Thanks for helping.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete