Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Fun July 4th


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness -July 4th

FREEDOM!!!!

TODAY IS INDEPENDENCE DAY!  MY INDEPENDENCE COMES FROM MY DEPENDENCE ON GOD!

Before I started to walk the walk I was a slave to my addictive behaviors.  I was paralyzed by my guilt and shame.  Even my smallest mistakes,  played in my head over and over again. 

John 8:34-36 Jesus answered them, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35.  And the servant abideth not in the house forever: but the Son abideth ever.
36.  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

Here is my Independence Day prayer:

Father thank you for your love,
 Thank you for the forgiveness I receive through Jesus Christ,
Thank you for the guidance of your Holy Spirit. 
True freedom starts with the heart.  Your mercy and truth have freed my heart; thank you!

Happy Independence Day!  Be free indeed!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

http://faithcenteredfitness.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment