Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Fun , Keep Jesus first!


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness (faith)
Question:

Kimberly, I have felt close to God before but I do not stay there.  How do you stay there?

ANNswer:

  I keep on keeping on!  I used to be on a roller coaster ride with the Lord.  He always loved and cared for me but I only sometimes remembered He was there.  I would push forward in Kimberly’s way and when I was broken I would call on him.  I now try my best to walk the walk everyday, happy or sad.

I keep on keeping on by:
1.     Seek sound pastoral advise
2.     Read the Bible daily
3.     Fellowship with Christian friends. (Women to women, men to men)
4.     Pray continually.
5.     Listen to Christian radio.
6.     Quote scripture.
7.     Forgive myself constantly, because of what Jesus did for me!  Let it Go!

I am able to walk the walk better now then before because my first priority each day is to LOVE GOD!

I hope this helps.

Mathew 6:24 “ No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.  Ye can not serve God and Mammon.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Seven steps to keep Jesus front and center:


No comments:

Post a Comment