Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fit Bit (Holy for Holidays)

Fit Bit with Kimberly (Holy Holidays)
Question:  I know that I should be more disciplined in my life style but I don’t have the energy.  It is too hard to change.  The Holidays are coming up.  I plan on getting more serious Jan. 1st.  Do you have a program starting then?

ANNswer; In January we will be starting a full “Faith Centered Fitness” lifestyle program so please sign up.

     Today is the first day of the rest of your life!!  I know it is hard to change.  Yet, through Jesus Christ all things are possible.  I use to be trapped in my many horrible decisions, SINS; now I am truly set free!  Freedom is here, this moment for YOU!
Whatever sin you are fighting with, your battle can be won through Christ.  The holidays are approaching fast.  The holidays are the HOLY DAYS!!!  This is a great time of year to dedicate your actions intentionally to honor our risen Lord JESUS!
Many of us fall into anxiety, gluttony, materialism and drunkenness throughout the “holiday season” Thus the expression”Tis the season”.  This year, be committed to acting HOLY trough the Holidays and you will find a greater peace then you can by starting a disciplined diet in January.

1 Peter 3:14 a “But and if ye suffer for righteousness sake, happy are ye.
1 Peter 3:17    “For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Last year I started 50 days of Fitness over the Holy Days.  I will be doing it again.  Would you like to sign up?

PLEASE CONTACT ME; Kimberly (608)487-4879  or kimberlyamathews@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment