Friday, November 4, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day40


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 40
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31:20-21 “She strectcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.”

Pay yourself first, is way of saving money that works for me. 
I started saving for retirement this way when I started at the Fire Department.  I have payroll take out a certain amount each month and I have a company manage the investments.  I do not worry f the stock market crashes, I just think to myself, “ Everything is on sale!”  Paying my tithe and myself first automatically helps me keep both commitments.   My 80% seems to go further if I do this.  When I do not pay God and myself first my 100% seems to get dwindled away.

Proverbs 13:11  “ Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished:  but he that gathereth by labor shall increase.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



This weekend at Barker Lake Lodge is a wonderful Women’s retreat please come if you can!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment