Thursday, November 3, 2011

Proverbs 31 study day39


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 39
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31:20-21 “She strectcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.”

Be a cash only spender!
What a fantastic concept.  My sister started this after a long tough battle out of debt.  She then was able to transfer the idea of; when the money is gone  I have to stop spending to when my points are gone I have to stop eating (she did Weight Watchers and lost 70+pounds) When I use cash I am more aware of how quickly I am going through the money.  I do think twice about spending it.  How about you?  This week take out cash for the rest of the week and try to operate on a strictly cash only  basis and see how you do.  Mary Jane found the verse I was looking for yesterday.

Proverbs 22:7    “The rich rules over the poor,
      And the borrower is servant to the lender.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



This weekend at Barker Lake Lodge is a wonderful Women’s retreat please come if you can!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment