Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holy for the Holidays (week one/Holy=Thankful)


Holy for the Holidays (Thankful)  Week one

Good morning,

     This week my Son Channing was in a serious car accident.  He has a brain injury and several fractures to his back.    He has not wakened up very well yet. 

   I am thankful that he is alive and that he is expected to make a full recovery.  I am thankful that I have a multitude of friends and family praying for him.  I know that the healing hand of God is with Chan.  I am thankful!  I feel peace.  I trust God. 

  Today, please be thankful in your life.  Trust God, Feel His peace. 

Romans 8:28  “ All things work out for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Please pray for Chan, pray that he calls on God, That he may know the healing hand of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment