Tuesday, November 15, 2011

proverbs 31 day 52


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 52
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31 24-25  “She maketh fine linen and selleth it; and delivers girdles unto the merchant.  Strength and honor are her clothing and she shall rejoice in the time to come.”

I personally have not been very successful at making extra money.  Yet, I do consider myself successful.  Money is not my main motivator.  I figure that God will bless my efforts when I follow my heart.   I read once; “ help as many people as you can and you will be successful.”.   I started volunteering about seven years ago.  In my volunteering I discovered I could help a multitude of people.  Volunteering keeps my motives in check and helps me develop skills for the work force. Financial success is not the only determinate of our ability to be productive.
I believe that when we touch one person’s heart they can go on and touch another and so on… I see this as; Residual sources of income! (Smile)
Revelation 22:12 “ And behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give everyman according as his work shall be.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




























No comments:

Post a Comment