Thursday, November 17, 2011

proverbs 31 day 53


Proverbs Study Kimberly’s take day 53
Scripture to Memorize:

Proverbs 31 24-25  “She maketh fine linen and selleth it; and delivers girdles unto the merchant.  Strength and honor are her clothing and she shall rejoice in the time to come.”

Today Donna talks about buying real estate; Our Mary is the gal to talk to!!!  I personally do not know much about this. 

Strength and Honor are her clothing;
Today I want to remember that regardless of what I am wearing on the outside if I don’t wear His strength and Honor on my inside my day is destined to mass SIN.   (Thank God I am forgiven) When I live trying my best to honor Him, I am happier.  I cannot control how my mother, my children, co-workers or ex-husband acts I can react with strength and honor. PRAISE GOD!!!  I do not have to get caught in the muck today!  I am clothed in strength and honor!!!

1 Peter 3:17  “ For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

HOLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS STARTS SUNDAY!!!  Would you like to join in?































No comments:

Post a Comment